LED Sign Conversions – Antioch – Have a neon-lit or fluorescent-lit sign and wish you had an LED sign? Nu Glo Sign Service can help you retrofit your neon-lit channel letters, fluorescent-lit box signs and neon pole sign cabinets with LEDs.
LED Sign Conversions – Antioch
LED Lit Signs are Superior
If you haven’t guessed, LED signs are the way to go when you want to advertise your business or promote your brand. Neon and fluorescent-lit signs used to be the only way to display lighted signs outdoors, but converting your LED signage in Antioch or anywhere in northern Illinois can offer some great benefits.
Convert Today and Save!
LED Sign Conversions – Antioch Illinois – Nu Glo Signs
10 Reasons to Convert Your Sign to LED
- Reduced energy costs by up to 90% over neon
- Better Efficiency – LEDs are 50% to 70% more efficient than fluorescent bulbs
- Longer Life – 50,000+ hours (Over a decade of night time use)
- Fewer Service Calls
- Reduced fire and shock hazards (much lower voltage)
- Improved performance in cold weather (Important feature in Northern Illinois)
- Mercury Free – Environmentally Safe
- Higher Quality Lighting – No “Flickering” Issues
- LEDs are Shatterproof
- Adaptability – Colors, Halo Effects and More!
If you are in need of business signs or sign repair in Antioch or the surrounding Lake County Illinois area, contact the Commercial Signage Experts at Nu Glo Sign. From business signs to event signage, interior signs, parking lot lighting and more, Nu Glo custom fabricates all types of business signs in Lake County and the surrounding northern Illinois area.
- Channel Letters
- Pylon Signs
- Front Lit
- Back Lit
- Light Box
- Illuminated Pole Signs
- Monument Signs
- Electronic LED Messages
- Panel Signs
- Dimensional Lettering
- Vinyl Banners
LED Sign Conversions in Lake County Illinois – LED back lighting saves up to 90% on energy costs over fluorescent or neon lighting, and requires less maintenance.
Get a quote on your LED Sign Conversion in Northern Illinois today!
Serving Northern Illinois Businesses Since 1982