LED Backlight Sign Conversions – Lake County Illinois – Box Signs – Cabinet Signs – Channel Letter Signs – Monument Signs and more can benefit from using LED Lighting.
LED Backlight Sign Conversions – Lake County
LED Sign Conversions in Lake County Illinois – LED Signs use less electricity, last longer and burn brighter in chilly weather.
Convert Today and Save!
10 Reasons to Convert Your Sign to LED
- Reduced energy costs by up to 90% over neon
- Better Efficiency – LEDs are 50% to 70% more efficient than fluorescent bulbs
- Longer Life – 50,000+ hours (Over a decade of night time use)
- Fewer Service Calls
- Reduced fire and shock hazards (much lower voltage)
- Improved performance in cold weather (Important feature in Northern Illinois)
- Mercury Free – Environmentally Safe
- Higher Quality Lighting – No “Flickering” Issues
- LEDs are Shatterproof
- Adaptability – Colors, Halo Effects and More!
For years, fluorescent bulbs and neon tubing have been the industry standard for illuminating outdoor signs. They were the only option for all lit signs including channel letter signs.
But that’s no longer true.
Now you can light your signs with LED’s that are economical, long-lasting, brighter and much more environmentally friendly.
And as a bonus, unlike neon or fluorescent, LED signs stay bright, even in the cold weather we experience every winter here in Lake County.
Nu Glo fabricates new signs and offers fast sign repair and upgrades on all types of signage.
- Channel Letters
- Pylon Signs
- Front Lit
- Back Lit
- Light Box
- Illuminated Pole Signs
- Monument Signs
- Electronic LED Messages
- Panel Signs
- Dimensional Lettering
- Vinyl Banners
Get a quote on your LED Sign Conversion in Lake County today!