LED Sign Conversions – Mundelein and throughout Northern Illinois – LED’s are brighter, last longer and use far less power than traditional lighting methods.
LED Sign Conversions – Mundelein
The simple fact is that all new signs, including channel letter signs, are installed with LED lighting. If your sign is beginning to flicker, or worse, is now dark, it’s a perfect time to upgrade.
LED Sign Conversions in Lake County Illinois – LED Signs use less electricity, last longer and burn brighter in chilly weather (an important consideration in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin!).
10 Reasons to Convert Your Sign to LED
- Reduced energy costs by up to 90% over neon
- Better Efficiency – LEDs are 50% to 70% more efficient than fluorescent bulbs
- Longer Life – 50,000+ hours (Over a decade of night time use)
- Fewer Service Calls
- Reduced fire and shock hazards (much lower voltage)
- Improved performance in cold weather (Important feature in Northern Illinois)
- Mercury Free – Environmentally Safe
- Higher Quality Lighting – No “Flickering” Issues
- LEDs are Shatterproof
- Adaptability – Colors, Halo Effects and More!
If your sign is dimming or flickering… or worse, just won’t light up properly… Remember that LED lighting can be used to light up nearly any type of signage, including channel letters, logos and more.
And most importantly, unlike neon or fluorescent, LED signs stay bright, even in the cold weather we experience every winter here in Lake County.
So when your signage, whether illuminated by fluorescent or neon, begins to flicker, call the professionals at Nu Glo.
Get a quote on your LED Sign Conversion in Northern Illinois today!
Additionally, Nu Glo Signs also offers LED Conversions For Parking Lots
And in the case of parking lot lighting, the savings can average about $300 per year ON EACH LAMP!
It’s not just Signs and Parking Lots. Nu Glo can light up Walkways, Roadways, Tennis Courts, and more. Actually…any outdoor area that needs lighting here in northern Illinois.
Serving Northern Illinois Businesses Since 1982