Sign Repair – Fox Lake – In addition to crafting the best business signage for 4 decades, Nu Glo offers fast sign repair in Lake and McHenry Counties.
Sign Repair – Fox Lake IL
Sometimes it’s a spring windstorm, or a nasty summer hail storm, or perhaps the sun has faded your sign. Additionally, as with any type of electrically lit equipment, the lighting eventually burns out as well. And when that happens our sign technicians are able to quickly find the source of the problem and replace the expired parts.
We carry a large selection of replacement parts on hand, limiting any wait for ordering. Our sign repair technicians also drive full-stocked trucks with a bucket for reaching over 100 ft. That is why we are able to handle your electric lighted sign repair quickly. We guarantee our work and use only the best parts from top manufacturers.
Why Choose Nu Glo Signs?
- Free Estimates
- Honest, Upfront Pricing
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- Expert Sign Advice and Solutions for Over 38 Years
- Prompt Turn Around Times
At Nu Glo, our staff understands the need to maximize your visibility and lasting presence in the marketplace. Whether incorporating LED, fluorescent, neon, dimensional components or digital images, our signs are built to your needs.
And if you need lighted sign repair in Lake County, McHenry County, and the surrounding area, contact Nu Glo.
LED Conversions Save Time, Money and Maintenance Costs
Convert Today and Save!
10 Reasons to Convert Your Sign to LED
- Reduced energy costs by up to 90% over neon
- Better Efficiency – LEDs are 50% to 70% more efficient than fluorescent bulbs
- Longer Life – 50,000+ hours (Over a decade of night time use)
- Fewer Service Calls
- Reduced fire and shock hazards (much lower voltage)
- Improved performance in cold weather (Important feature in Northern Illinois)
- Mercury Free – Environmentally Safe
- Higher Quality Lighting – No “Flickering” Issues
- LEDs are Shatterproof
- Adaptability – Colors, Halo Effects and More!
Get a quote on your LED Sign Conversion in Northern Illinois today!