LED Sign Conversions – Gurnee Illinois and throughout Lake County – LED’s are brighter and their lower wattage saves you money.
LED Sign Conversions – Gurnee Illinois
10 Reasons to Convert Your Sign to LED
- Reduced energy costs by up to 90% over neon
- Better Efficiency – LEDs are 50% to 70% more efficient than fluorescent bulbs
- Longer Life – 50,000+ hours (Over a decade of night time use)
- Fewer Service Calls
- Reduced fire and shock hazards (much lower voltage)
- Improved performance in cold weather (Important feature in Northern Illinois)
- Mercury Free – Environmentally Safe
- Higher Quality Lighting – No “Flickering” Issues
- LEDs are Shatterproof
- Adaptability – Colors, Halo Effects and More!
LED’s can be used in Channel Letters, or as backlighting in nearly every type of sign – Monument, Pole, Cabinet and more.
If you are in need of business signs or sign repair in Lake County Illinois, contact the Commercial Signage Experts at Nu Glo Sign. From business signs to event signage, interior signs, parking lot lighting and more, Nu Glo custom fabricates all types of business signs in Lake County and the surrounding northern Illinois area.
- Channel Letters
- Pylon Signs
- Front Lit
- Back Lit
- Light Box
- Illuminated Pole Signs
- Monument Signs
- Electronic LED Messages
- Panel Signs
- Dimensional Lettering
- Vinyl Banners
If your sign is dimming or flickering… or worse, just won’t light up properly…
Get a quote on your LED Sign Conversion in Northern Illinois today!
Additionally, Nu Glo Signs also offers LED Conversions For Parking Lots
And in the case of parking lot lighting, the savings can average about $300 per year ON EACH LAMP!
It’s not just Signs and Parking Lots. Nu Glo can light up Walkways, Roadways, Tennis Courts, and any outdoor area that needs lighting here in northern Illinois.
Serving Northern Illinois Businesses Since 1982